“Pure Water Purifier is the World’s First and Foremost Medicine.”
The human body is 70% water. Did you know that? Moreover, drinking safe and clean water is needed for a good life. Drinking impure water can cause cholera, diarrhoea, typhoid, and gastroenteritis. Therefore, the best way to get clean water is to buy a water purifier. Plus, regular maintenance of a water purifier is important for proper working of its filters. If you are thinking when and how often should filters of your water purifiers be changed you are on the right page. As one of the leading water purifier companies, we share insights on changing filters of your water purifier:
Maintenance of water purifier tips —- from best water purifier companies
Cleaning the filters and regular maintenance helps in consistent supply of clean and pure water. Water filters collect a lot of debris which blocks the filters. So, it reduces the efficiency of the water filtration system. The RO water filter should be cleaned at least once a year, depending on the type of water it treats . This will ensure the effectiveness of the reverse osmosis system.
What happens if you do not change the filters?
- Firstly, the filters will fill with debris. This slows down the water flow. And finally the flow will slow down and it may begin to smell unpleasant.
- Clogged filters will reduce its efficiency which makes it difficult to filter the impurities.
- There may be sediment deposits on the surfaces of the sinks and faucets as a result of mineral build up.
- It reduces the life of your water filters.
How do professionals change RO filters?
Professionals should change the water filters as they know what cartridges to use. While replacing RO filters,
- Firstly, the professionals use the manufacturer’s instructions for reference.
- Secondly, they disassemble the system and check the used cartridges.
- Thirdly, a basic sanitation process is done so that there is no contamination while replacing the filters.
- Lastly, they do a pressure test to check the water flow such that the filters will work properly 24 hours.
Here are some signs that you need to change the filter in the water purifier:
- Lowers water flow: Over a period of use debris clog the filters, restricting the flow of the water. Clogged membranes take more time than usual in processing water.
- Change in the taste of water: When the filters continuously filter water for a long time and they are not checked, the absorption properties of the filters decline. It will slow down the filters from efficiently trapping the solid particles. The TDS will be higher even after the water is filtered. This will impact the taste of the water quality and reduce its sweetness.
- Check brown scaling in sediment filters: Sediment filters are usually placed outside the water purifier. These filters trap particles such as mud, dirt and solid substances from water. You can easily open and check them. If you notice any brown scaling on the filter, it will mean that the filter needs immediate replacement. It will ensure a longer life for the filter.
- More water wastage: If you see an increase in the volume of water rejected, it is a sign that the water filters are not working properly. Reduced efficiency of the water filters is a red flag that it is high time to replace the filters.
Looking for reliable water purifier companies?
Propello is among the trusted water purifier brand. We offer many water purifiers with advanced purification systems. Our water purifiers remove dissolved impurities, bacteria and viruses, giving you pure and safe water. The Essential Minerals Technology of our water purifiers maintain essential natural minerals in water. For RO water purifier price, call us at 1800 121 0600.