A royal Indian chicken preparation, combined with the smoky aroma, best brand in kitchen chimney is all capable of giving the ultimate shot of heavenly taste that non-veg lovers may ever think of. Smoky Shahi Chicken recipe is just appropriate for any family get-together or weekend dinner with friends. You can have fun with less effort in cooking but the highest sense of satisfaction at the dinner table.
The dish is a signature dish with the twist of smoke-induced aroma that your guests would die for or, for that matter, satisfy your own taste buds. Just be sure that the smoke emitted while cooking this particular recipe does not tamper with your glorious kitchen.
To ensure that you can cook whatever dish you want, all you need to do is choose the best brand in kitchen chimney from trustworthy kitchen chimney dealers. So, let’s get started with a fantastic recipe.
Cooking time – 20 mins
Know your ingredients first :
- Chicken with bone – 500 gms
- Refined oil – 2 tbsp
- Poppy seeds paste – 1 tsp
- Melon seeds paste – 1 tsp
- Cashew nuts paste – 1 tsp
- Raisins paste – 1 tsp
- Green chilies paste– depends on your taste buds, 1 tsp approx.
- Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Bay leaves – 1 to 2
- Dried red chili – 1 to 2
- Cardamom – 2 pcs
- Black pepper – 2 pcs
- Cinnamon stick – 1 inch approx.
- Cloves – 2 to 3 pcs
- Mace – 1
- Kasuri Methi – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Charcoal – 1 pc
Please note that the amount prescribed for each ingredient may vary according to your eating habits.
Now it’s time to prepare the Royal Dish (best brand in kitchen chimney).
- To get started, start with heating up the pan and add oil to it. Add half of the sugar to caramelize it and then throw in the whole spices one by one. Now first add the bay leaves, then dried red chilies (preferably broken into halves), cloves, cinnamon (broken into small pieces), cardamoms, black pepper, and lastly, the mace. Let the spices splutter in the hot oil, and you will know they are done when spices release their aroma. This step definitely needs your chimneys to be switched on.
- Add the salt marinated chicken to it and fry it by constant stirring for about 5 minutes. Add the red chili powder to it and fry for few more minutes until glorious red.
- Add the paste spices and mix well. Let it cook for a few minutes, and when the oil is released and the raw flavor is gone, it is done. Add ½ cup of water to the chicken and cook on low flame with closed lid for 10 mins.
- Add the Garam masala powder, remaining sugar, and crushed Kasuri Methi. Mix well and switch off the flame and keep it covered for 2 mins.
- Meanwhile, take a burnt piece of charcoal, put it in a small bowl, and place it in the middle of the dish. Add ghee to the charcoal and immediately cover it. Keep it aside for a few minutes, and voila, the recipe is done.
Don’t let the smoke tarnish your kitchen, and use one of the best kitchen chimneys in Kolkata provided by Propello.