We have all had a taste of tacos at least once in our lives. SHRIMP However, this Mexican delicacy cannot make you to not come back to that food & beverage outlet and have more. While we struggle to thrive in this pandemic, we have lost the way to our usual life. Rather than getting bored at home, you can take on a mission to create the best taco you’ve ever had with a twist of popcorn shrimps brought by the Propello, best in water purifiers and kitchen chimneys.
This Popcorn Shrimp Taco with Cabbage Slaw is a very healthy preparation which combines classic flavours in a total unique way. A taco is basically a type of wrap made with wheat tortilla (A type of thin flatbread) topped with various fillings, which is then folded around the filling and eaten by hand. At the beginning when you have an overview, this dish might seem to be complicated, however it is not actually so. It is boast load of flavours having a collision of spicy, crunchy, sweet and a tinge of lime altogether. Always remember for good health you must use the best RO water purifiers and best kitchen chimneys.
Ingredients Required : (For 4 servings)
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warm
- 1pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1-1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- ½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and minced
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage, carrots and pimentos)
- Salt to taste
Procedure (SHRIMP) :
- Firstly, take a small bowl and combine the coleslaw mix, chopped cilantro, chopped parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, jalapeno, lime juice, honey and salt and toss it so that the mix gets coated well.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for the rest of the preparation time.
- Take a large skillet on another side and heat some oil in it at a moderately high temperature.
- Take a shallow bowl and in it whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Take another bowl and keep some flour and in another one bread crumbs mixed with garlic and cumin powder.
- Now dip the best quality shrimps in flour first, to coat both the sides and shake off excess, next dip in the egg mixture and then in the bread crumbs to give a fine coating.
- Put in the shrimps to deep fry and lessen the heat.
- Cook on both sides for about 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Take the tortillas and place the popcorn shrimps on the middle and take out the cabbage slaw and top it off with it, fold and serve.
The delicious tacos are ready now and you won’t be able to resist them for long. Have these amazing homemade tacos with your family and enjoy a feel of outside life in this time. It is a very healthy yet mouth watering dish. Make sure you use Ro purified water for enhanced health benefits.