“Pure Water is the World’s First and Foremost Medicine.”
Do you the human body 70% water. And, drinking safe and clean water is a necessity to lead a healthy life. Consuming contaminated water can make you susceptible to water-borne diseases such as cholera, diarrhoea, typhoid, and gastroenteritis. The most effective way to have a steady access to clean water is to install a water purifier at home. Regular maintenance of a water purifier is important to ensure that its filters are working properly. If you are wondering when and how often should filters of your water purifiers be changed you are on the right page. As one of the leading water purifier companies, we share insights on changing filters of your water purifier:
Maintenance of water purifier tips —- from one of the water purifier companies
Cleaning the filters and periodic maintenance will ensure that the supply of clean and pure water supply is consistent. Water filters collect a lot of debris which eventually clog up the filters. This can reduce the efficiency of the water filtration system. Ideally, RO water filters need to be cleaned once in a year or depending on the type of water it treats everyday. This will ensure the effectiveness of the reverse osmosis system.
What happens if you do not change the filters?
- Filters will fill with debris. And it will impact the flow of the water. The flow will slow down and it may begin to smell unpleasant.
- Clogged filters will decrease its efficience.It will result in their inability to filter the contaminants.
- There may be sediment deposits on the surfaces of the sinks and faucets as a result of mineral build up.
- It will shorten the lifespan of your water filters.
How do professionals replace RO filters?
The water filters should be replaced by professionals as they know which filter cartridges should be used. While replacing RO filters,
- The professionals use the manufacturer’s instructions for reference.
- They disassemble the system and investigate the already installed cartridges.
- A basic sanitation procedure is done to ensure that there is no contamination while replacing the filters.
- Then they do a pressure test to check the water flow and ensure that the filters will work effectively 24 hours.
Here are some signs that you need to change the filter in the water purifier:
- Reduction in the speed of water flow: Over a period of use debris clog the filters, restricting the flow of the water. Clogged membranes take more time than usual in processing water.
- Change in the taste of water: When the filters continuously filter water for a long time and they are not checked, the absorption properties of the filters decline. It will slow down the filters from efficiently trapping the solid particles. The TDS will be higher even after the water is filtered. This will impact the taste of the water quality and reduce its sweetness.
- Check brown scaling in sediment filters: Sediment filters are usually placed outside the water purifier. These filters are efficient in trapping particles such as mud, dirt and solid substances from water. You can easily open and check the amount of deposits. If you notice any brown scaling on the filter, it will mean that the filter needs immediate replacement. It will ensure a longer lifespan for the filter.
- Excessive wastage of water: If you see an increase in the volume of water rejected, it is a sign that the water filters are not working properly. Reduced efficiency of the water filters is a red flag that it is high time to replace the filters.
Looking for reliable water purifier companies?
Propello is among the trusted water purifier companies. We offer a wide range of water purifiers with advanced purification technologies. Our water purifiers remove dissolved impurities, as well as bacteria and viruses, giving you safe and clean water to drink. The Essential Minerals Technology of our water purifiers maintain essential natural minerals in water. To know the RO water purifier price, call us at 1800 121 0600.